Sunday 20 January 2008

SingNet Broadband Connectivity Improved?

Well at least for me, it improved slightly. :D

I used to have friends who were SingNet broadband subscribers telling me that my geek blog is not really accessible, either it loads too long or doesn't even load at all. :S These aided to confirm what I felt too because I'm a SingNet broadband subscriber myself.

Today however, I'm pretty delighted to find out that it loads well, and the connectivity was much smoother! :D

If you're a SingNet broadband subscriber, and have difficulty loading my geek blog, could you kindly leave a comment and let me know? If the problem still persist I'll have to write a customer support email to Singtel and ask their tech team to check things out, because apparently, Starhub had no such hiccups (I know because I tried. hehe..).

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

yEnLiN said...

Broadband sux.
Yes ur page takes quite some time to load.
And well...i'm using wireless...i'm facing connectivity problems. Causing irritation logging in and out or msn. ROAR!!!

Lionel Low said...

hehe.. why do you sound so anti-technology. :P Did my page load successfully? Taking time to load is ok one, but did it load ok?

yEnLiN said...

i'm not anti-technology la. Ya this page loads successfully. But my wireless sux leh. I keep getting dc one.

Lionel Low said...

aiyo... paiseh think i not clear enough wor. I meant did http://blog.flashmech.net manage to load successfully?