Monday 21 January 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I don't really know how to start! :D Firstly, the thought that I'm 24 makes me feel old, because contrastingly enough, I feel young. I don't exactly know what to feel. Is that a sign of getting old? :S

Anyway after work I met up with my godmom, kamee, and uncle dan, and they brought me to this "secret alley" in Potong Pasir with VERY GOOD FOOD! *slurp*

We sat at table "57"... the person really don't know how to paint la... :D



This was only one of the 3 dishes that we ordered. The fish soup was super nice and authentic! An ultimate delicacy! I'm still drooling so late into the night by just thinking about it. haha.. Unfortunately, because I was too hungry by the time the other 2 dishes came, I couldn't be bothered to take photos. :P But just for records, they were kangkong (wa... the sambal chilli!!!) and tofu and prawns in chilli-crab-style sauce! Are you drooling?? :P~~~

We had such a filled dinner that I had difficulty walking around (not to mention my sprained leg. haha..)!! Thereafter, we went to kamee's place and, though not convenient to disclose where I got these, I managed to play with computer chips (flash memory to be exact)! haha...

Look at how small they are! Oh gosh!


Curious, I tried to fit as many as I can on the tip segment of my middle finger, and wanna guess how much I managed to balance? :D












A whooping 14!! haha...


Today had been a great great day, and I really want to thank all the people who sent me your well wishes, which had touched different corners of my heart and made me feel so blest. :)

This is going to be a great year. I know it. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly is it?? Me and my dear are suckers for steamboat

Lionel Low said...

hehe.. I don't exactly know leh, cos I met them at Potong Pasir MRT and after that uncle Dan drove us there. It's really near though. Think I'll go get the address and do a post again. ;)