Friday 18 January 2008

Hello Peeps!

I'm waving I'm waving! haha.. It's 18 days into 2008 and I'm making my first blog post for the new year! Darn! Am I late or what? :D

Thanks to the constant "nagging" of my dear granddaughter, I've finally decided to write an update post of sorts. hehe.. So here goes!

How did I usher in the new year? Ermz.. ermz... (thinking hard) I think I was actually writing a post about the things that had happened for 2007! It remained in my drafts and I dint want to publish it because it felt pretty rough. Some more no time to polish up lor. :P I was also writing another post that has my new year's resolutions, and guess what? It's (also!) still in my drafts! :P

Pardon me la, but working life and church commitments have taken a huge part of my life. Should I be thankful that I don't have a girlfriend now? Seriously think she'll feel neglected from the lack of attention leh. Tsk tsk tsk.. :(

Anyway, in the following days, I hope to be able to repost some of these late posts up. They're not old news to me, so I hope you won't find them irrelevant either. haha.. Till next post hor? :P

No comments: