Tuesday 22 January 2008

Life's Simple Blessings

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!~~!!!~!~~!!!!

I so love 简单就是美2!!! Just finished watching the first episode and I feel so relax now! Whole day's worth of work tension and stress just dissipated into nothingness~~ Must be my endorphins laaaaaaaa~!!! Acting up and working doubly hard! *whoohoo*

The notion of going for such a tour, like Peifen's, wells up... *dreams*

I can relax myself, loosen up my shoulders and swing them without any cares, slow my steps down and appreciate the surroundings, take a good breath of fresh air to invigorate my senses, then lie down on thick carpet-like grass, let the warm sunset's light grace upon my face, and the cool breeze will blow away all kinds of thoughts and troubles, leaving just a, so simple me.

How wonderful is life's simple blessings. :)

No comments: