Thursday 31 January 2008

Happy Tune = Happy Times

With so sooooo many thanks to my secret friend (sorry I can't disclose who! but you know who you are. ;)), I managed to get the theme music for So Simple Goodies! *whoohoo*

You know some songs just stick in your head, then makes their trip down to your heart, warm it up, make your blood runs a bit slower while assuring you can take on whatever that comes your way, make you feel so relax at the same time, lift your spirits up and being totally happy about your overall wellness? (Make any sense? haha..) Well, for me apparently, the So Simple Goodies theme music does just that. *xinfu*

The office hours just got a lot more bearable, the MRT crowd just got a lot less irritating, and all my worries and stress just got a lot less. :D Generally speaking, bad things/feelings go down, good and happy times go up. *yippee*

Now I just gotta find some time to convert it to be my phone's ringtone, sms tone, alarm music, door bell tune... :P

Music therapy someone? ;)

No comments: