Wednesday 23 January 2008

Actor Heath Ledger Dead

Slightly depressing news today, but please bear with me. The news that actor Heath Ledger being found dead shook me this morning via an overseas friend.

Heath Ledger, from the "Brokeback Mountain" fame, acts in a couple of very well known movies, including one of my favourites, "The Patriot". In the new series of Batman, acted by Christian Bale, Heath acts as the psychotic bank robber known as The Joker in the upcoming "The Dark Knight". I love the new series of Batman and had been anticipating this movie since two years ago. To know that Heath gave his final performance in this movie, it kinda saddens me even more. :(

I got reminded too, of my post "An Awakening Nightmare". The reality that life is so fragile and delicate hits me again. Life IS a fleeting moment, please don't take it for granted.

Live your life to the fullest everyday, give thanks to people who have helped you in every single way, forgive people who trespass against you, remember to do good and be kind to all the people around you, and if you made a promise to someone, fulfill it today.

What if tomorrow never comes?

No comments: