Monday 25 June 2007

Caricature and a Lobster!!

Thanks to 3D for her very nice caricature of me! Think she drew me till she nearly vomit. Not that it's hard work till vomit blood, but it's vomit cos have to keep staring at my face! wahahahaha... :D Note how much details she put into this illustration! My half open eyes (ever so tired), the flex book that I was obsessed with, the product I've been working on, velvetpuffin, and last but not least, my MBT shoes. *w00t~!*

Thanks to Arul for the damn cute red lobster you gave me! It has found itself a permanent place to stay (atop of the tissue box on my desk), and a permanent job tending to my mouse cord (look carefully at what the lobster's pincer are gripping!). :P Life at work will never be the same with the cute lobster's constant gaze at me. :D

No comments: