Saturday 31 March 2007

Day 10: Project Flexas

Wa how time flies. I'm into the tenth day of Project Flexas, and I still have not introduced it at all!


Project: Flexas
Duration: 30 Days
Objective: To learn Flex 2 and ActionScript 3.0 within 30 days, after which, able to confidently develop and deploy projects using the skills learnt.

How does this name come about you ask? Well.. simple! ActionScript is called AS in short, so by simply concatenating "Flex" with "AS", you get Flexas! :)

Part of my technology ride that I've recently began, I've been very very busy and absorbed daily by Flexas! Well, what more can I say, I'm a geek! The original motivation started when Adobe announced the launch of the alpha version of Apollo. I want to be able to deploy something on Apollo!!

Guess you probably know why my blog is not getting updated as often as it used to be. I actually had so many things that I want to write about~! They're still sitting in my drafts folder and hopefully by the time I write them, they will not be outdated. haha...

Looking back at the last 10 days, they had been very fruitful. I'm now able to navigate confidently around in the Flex IDE, and able to do simple events and states setup, loading of external XML and doing some basic ActionScript 3.0.

Unfortunately though, I think I'm not pushing myself hard enough. Mmm... I seem to be lagging behind my milestones. Gotta keep pushing!!

Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U're a geek u're a geek!

Comeon.. Wkends are so short and you're STUDYING! Haha.

Ok la, if u study more = vp app will be higher tech. So OKOK GOGO JIAYOU continue be a geek. ZHI CHI NI!

Lionel Low said...

XIE XIE NI 3D!

wa first one to support leh. *kai xin*

Unknown said...

+u, haha