Tuesday 13 March 2007

Flickr API

NCRs! BUGS! FIX THEM!!!!!

Oh man... getting quite sick of this routine. This had been what I had been doing for the last month or so, fixes and more fixes to make VP more stable and bugless. I'm starting to complain about how monotonous things can get.

I want to do something more exciting, more fun! Learning keeps me going, and if I'm not learning, my passion will slowly burn burn and the wick will shorten shorten and then I will sian siannnn....

Then Arul came along and said, "Hey, why don't you go look into Flickr API, and get them into VP?"

NICE IDEA!!!

And thus I embark on my tour to learn the API essential for Flash. Once I get some demo working, guess I will post them up.

Maybe even to my long long neglected tutorial site??? hahaha....

No comments: