Wednesday 14 March 2007

300: True Measure Of A Man


Official Trailer

A good 300 seconds from the movie.

Have you watched 300 yet?

Admiration for them Spartans. Simple fact. If Singaporeans are like Spartans, no one would ever dare to invade us. hahaha...

Madness???

THIS

IS

SINGAPORE!!!!!!
(followed by a powerful kick to foreign powers into Singapore River)

hahaha... pengz~

All of us who served the army will probably know that Singaporeans are mostly 软脚兵. For the benefit of my non-chinese friends, that's wobbly-legged-soldiers. haha... Ok not trying to defame SAF here.

==============================================
Disclaimer: I did not say those myself! Don't sue me! Don't beat me if you're a 软脚兵! cos I'm also a 软脚兵!!! If you're not a 软脚兵, don't beat me either! I'm versatile I can change! I can also NOT be a 软脚兵!!! haha...
==============================================


Anyway, this movie really rocks. They really showed what a true measure of a man is. Fearless, dare to stand up for own rights, not retreating, no surrender, glory till death. Not to mention those admirable, drooling 6 packs! WOW!!

I'm gonna set myself a goal now. haha.. The actors trained their bodies up in 6 weeks, so I give myself 3 months. haha.. If I DO get 6 packs, I will post a photo up! wahahahaha...

Arul do with me! Get 5 packs and 3D will give you a kiss!!! :P
I'll give you a treat myself! haha..

No comments: