Monday 12 March 2007

VelvetPuffin! 1 week old already!!


Come on everyone.. Let's all agree that time flies too fast for people to grab hold. I wanted to write on VelvetPuffin (VP) when it's launched and now, it's a week old already????? Gosh...

Anyway, here's the fruit of my labour ever since I joined my company. Singapore's first social networking tool!!! Out from our own mother land! * claps * cheers *

Ok ok.. I'm not exactly proud cos it came from Singapore. I'm just proud because I took part in this project. :) Nights after nights after seemingly endless nights of slogging, this baby is finally born! SHOULDN'T I BE HAPPY!!?? Oh heaven I sure am. :P

Hence, I'm officially spreading the news!!!

Friends, romans, lend me your ears!!! Join VelvetPuffin today to get your exclusive nicknames before others come and grab what's rightfully yours away! Sign up free now at our exclusive website, www.velvetpuffin.com.

Add me as your buddy today! My nick is of course, velvetpuffin! I'm not joking guys. hahaha... I told you signing up early gets you exclusive nicks. Don't believe me lah. Next time too late all taken up already.. :P

No comments: