Thursday 15 March 2007

Twitter Me, Twitter You

Arul, credits to you dude. Haha.. I'm stealing one more technology found from your blog after Snap, which I have not give credits to you too. blehh...

Anyway, initially found it to be pretty useless, I guess it does have something fun packed into this small little thing.

TWITTER...

Even the name sounds cute right? haha... It's basically a quick update on whatever thing that you're working on at the moment. Consider it as a very short form to blogging. :) You can find my twitter to the right of my blog. "Do You Twitter Me?"

If you use gTalk, there's a more convenient way to update your twitter! Simply do an invite to twitter@twitter.com, and after that, "chat" with "him" and "he" will do the update for you!!

Oh man, this is technology. haha... When Arul first said Google might buy Twitter over, I was still being skeptical. Now after using it, yeah well... maybe?

Twitter on Google Talkabout

No comments: