Sunday 11 March 2007

Too Many Things, Too Little Time

Mmm... Running into a bad crisis after nearly a quarter of the year just flew pass without me knowing. Time to sit down and rethink about some of the things I set out to do before the year began.

Long horrible list...

  • Flash 8 Certification - Seems to be getting further away as the months go by. haha...
  • Design Patterns - Still stuck at Chapter 2, Observer Pattern.
  • Fuse - Well at least this is pretty ok, after spending 5!~ days to read the documentation. :(
  • PV3D - Nooooooooooo~~~~~ Not started at ALL!!!
  • Company's Website - Over estimate my capability to handle time man..
  • Learning Japanese - Still at lesson 13?! Since last December!!
  • Daily Bread - Though I do QT often, I'm not doing it everday!
  • Roller Blading - Where did this come from?? (Recently guys, very recently. :P)
  • Free up space in my computer - What??!?!! 200MB left out of 340GB???
  • Clear my room - A murder scene just took place..

Oh man.... where should I begin... boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Notice the new panel to the left?? It shall serve as a personal reminder. Let's begin there!

* Plays inspirational music *

No comments: