Monday 25 August 2008

One Crazy Driver

So I was walking across the road after lunch and made sure there were no cars. The next moment I heard the turbo charge sound and my colleague grabbed my arm.

Thank God for my colleague's quick action because there was a black vinyl car that was speeding right in my way.

The aggression from the driver was ridiculous. He stopped right in front of us, lowered down his window and questioned my colleague "What did you say?!" when all he said to me while grabbing my arm was "slow down." My colleague must have been totally pissed by his appalling attitude and shouted at him to "F*** off~."

One crazy driver. He must have been driving at around 120km/h and could have beaten the red light just to get to where we were. Whatever it is, I'm just glad that that my colleague held me back if not I could have ended up in a bad mess on the road judging from that kind of speed.

PS: The driver looked like late 30s to 40s. Has hair that's dyed gold and spiked. Face is not cleanly shaven and wears pink top today. If you happen to recognise him, do stay away. Who knows what he might do EVEN WITHOUT HIS CAR.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahahaha thats funny!

sorry la, ur mishap is nothing compared to that low-confidence driver. so scared of ppl scolding him vulgar meh? wahaha. and ur colleague, good one, for giving him what he expected!

Lionel Low said...

Totally cannot make it la that guy. :S

Really dunno what to say. My colleague also mentioned that he had seen him previously speeding around the Fullerton area.

Wondering if he's training for F1. :S

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are safe! Do take care!! =)

Lionel Low said...

Thanks geri. For that driver really seems out to kill. :S

Been a long long time we catch up yo? About time don't you think? loL~

Anonymous said...

should have taken now his car numbers.

I once saw a similar incident too, a white mercs sped and mount kerb, which a girl is standing at.

It miss the girl by maybe 1 cm, and the girl face go white. Then guess what? While she is stoning there (poor girl) ,her group of friends stand there , pointing finger at her and laugh.

Duh!

Lionel Low said...

DUH!~ Some friends she had. :S

Anonymous said...

Yes yes... It is about time that we met. When are you free you busy boy?! =D

Lionel Low said...

@nahele
hehe... allow me to contact you. I'm making time out as we speak. ;)