Tuesday 12 February 2008

Inputing Han Yu Pin Yin In XP

Ermz... A bit shy in posting this post. haha.. Cos probably even kids nowadays know how to configure it already? :P (kids are so smart de wor these days!)

Well I got a bit lost in the Regional and Language Options in the Control Panel, till I had no choice but to google for a solution. Came across a few non-related articles before finding this. ;) Now I'm finally able to type chinese on my computer! *w00t!*

I haven't been writing anything in chinese for very long, so if you're wondering why, hehe.. it wouldn't be long before you find out. :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lionel you should ask me!

Try installed this software

http://www.onlinedown.net/soft/3417.htm

Its far far better and the word suggestions is more intelligent than XP one. Its FREE (like flex sdk) and once you used it, you wun go back to XP's input =)

Anonymous said...

Even if you didn't ask SJ, you should ask me!!!

Why why why, why so long nv type Chinese? Got a new computer??!

Lionel Low said...

@shunjie
Ermz... I downloaded, and when I clicked the .exe file, it gave me a NSIS Error, saying:

"The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete.
This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus."

Haha.. think I use default XP one can already. :P Thanks though. ;)

@sandee*
Very long never type chinese cos no need essay writing ma. haha.. The last time used was like in secondary school days liaoz, cos need to type out chinese report. :P

To start typing chinese ah.. see my next post lor. :P Tomorrow la. hehe..