Thursday 7 February 2008

Happy Lunar New Year To ALL!!!

Dong dong dong chiang!!

Early on big year day one (大年初一), here's wishing all my friends and readers a joyous and prosperous new year! May all things wonderful fall into place in your life, and money source roll roll in (财源滚滚来)! :D

Hmm... I'm sure I can think of more greetings.. :P

New year quick happy! 新年快乐!
Everything also as you wish! 万事如意!
Everything also as you please! 事事顺心!
Nice dreams become real! 美梦成真!
Heart think things become! 心想事成!
Congrats and grow money! 恭喜发财!
Attract money flow in treasures! 招财进宝!
Body healthy! 身体健康!
Business prosperous! 生意兴隆!
Money luck expand all across! 财运亨通!
Studies improve! 学业进步!
Step step go higher! 步步高升!
New year in big luck! 新年行大运!

Ok I'm drained liaoz. :P Enjoy your new year guys! *whoohoo!*

HUAT BIG TIME AH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New yr is super boring. Anw 16th Feb i told u we gg mrs keong's hse rite? I noe u cannot make it to mrs keong's hse but i told u we'll be gg for movie afterwards and asked u to join us after ur church rite? anw me and shan not gg for the movie le...hahahaha...we gt sth on after dat...=P

Lionel Low said...

haha.. just gonna find something fun to do de la. ;)

Anyway thanks for the kite and early notice leh. haha.. now I can go fly my own kite on saturday liaoz. :P

You two enjoy oh! :)