Saturday 15 March 2008

Good Friday 2008: Watch The Lamb

Today finally marked my maiden performance on stage! Haha.. It didn't turn out as scary as I thought though! Thank God for that! I wasn't even nervous to begin with. haha.. Maybe I was too yaya papaya already~ :P


This coming Friday, 21 March, will be another important milestone for me in serving in my ministry. For the past 3 months we've been practicing weekly for the songs, parts, and choreography. I'm very certain it's going to be a blast! *whoohoo!*

I'm happy to invite all of you to come and join me in giving praise and glory to God! Give me a call or sms if you are coming! I'll be more than happy to provide directions. :))

1 comment:

yEnLiN said...

heyhey...i wan to tell u i can't make it leh...got project meeting...i have 3 reports to chiong this weekend...sorry arh...but all the best to your performance!