Thursday 13 March 2008

Enchanted


I still remember the moment when I first saw posters of this movie in AMK MRT station, my mind already concluded that this show would be crappy and corny. Animation mix with real actors? Hmm... plus the expressions in the posters dint really make stuff look any more interesting. :S

Then the time came when out of curiousity, I checked the rating of this movie on imdb, and I was shocked! 7.9??!! :O

I couldn't help myself but to get this movie and now after watching it, just how wrong I got!?! This movie is simply stunning! The aftermath made me super duper high and happy, and I nearly wanted to watch it for a second time in a row! Every single touch of it was great to the details. :)

Guess I'm the kind of person who always looks forward to feel-good movies, that's why this one stood particularly strong above the crowd. From an adult point of view, I totally enjoyed the concept, the acting, and not to mention the songs! :D Oh how I adore Amy Adams' singing scenes! Reminds me of my visit to Disneyland even! :D

Leaving me so entertained, I simply can't imagine the joy it would bring to children! So what more can I say, Walt Disney proved themselves once again with this masterpiece of wholesome family entertainment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeks!
i dun like tt show lohhh
somehow it jus doesn't appeal to me
thou im those girls who still wish upon a fairytale kinda thingg

yEnLiN said...

I love the chipmunk!!! super cute!!!was laughing and laughing for the part where it's trying to explain to the prince the bad motive of the guy who was ordered by the queen to poison Giselle. and my fren keeps singing the working song can!

btw i though u reservist? still can blog meh?

Lionel Low said...

@thegirlwhopsout
Harrr.. you wish upon fairytale kind of thing but don't like the movie? Hehe.. Maybe you should go Disneyland for just one time, I bet it'll rekindle all the fun and happy stuff! :D

@yenlin
Hehe.. I actually prefer the "How will she know you love her" song better. But still, the working song got me lol~! :D Even roaches helped out. It's both disgusting cute and wickedly funny at the same time. haha..

Yes yes I'm on reservist, but still can blog. Am I answering your question? :P