Tuesday 4 March 2008

2 x Happy News!!

Here's some quick happy news to update everyone. :D

Firstly, as of yesterday, I got my confirmation in my job! *yayyyyy!!* :D After three months of grueling work involving programming exploration and intense effects research, not to mention several extreme deadlines, I'm glad I've proven myself worthy to stay in Tequila! :D

Just something I would like to share. :) For the time that I've worked till now, I've realised that it's important not to perceive work as mundane chores, which if you allow, will steal away your very passion itself. Though in the event of tight deadlines some stuff have to be given up, always find time to play with your work, and be yourself.

In this way, work becomes playtime and your job evolves to become your playground. ;) (what an idealist? :P Nahh.. you can make it if you so chooses. :))

Secondly, which I consider to be my next huge step in my spiritual journey with God, is that I've gotten confirmation in my Praislight ministry! :D

Strange that the timing is around the same with my job confirmation, but my six months worth of probation apparently ended today when sister Girlie called me up to inform that I will start serving from next Saturday at the Miracle Service onwards! *whoohoo!*

Excitement as it is, I'm kind of feeling jittery about it. The turnout every Saturday for Miracle Service, if I'm not wrong, can go up to a few hundred!! The entire sanctuary will be flooded with people every single time! To be one of those performing on stage is like.... is like... wobbly? :S

I will trust God though, for He is my provider of strength and talent. Since He arranged for me to be in this ministry, and with sister Girlie's patient guidance over the last six months, I believe I can make it one. *wosh!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahas.
happy to hear ya good news too!
dun think it was coincidental that you got both news almost together, its all in His planning yah?
hehs

jiayou wor!

Lionel Low said...

hehe.. I also think so. :P All in His ultimate plans de. *nods*