Saturday 3 November 2007

Disarray

Suddenly I find my life in an utter mess. To be specific, my luggage is still not yet unpacked, my room is still messy, my digital life is so lagged behind it's getting unbelievable, my geek blog has been left untouched for nearly 2 months already when I have so much to say.

The entire November has already planned itself for me till it's fully packed. Funny how things fall into place even when you have nothing planned in the first place. Getting hard to convince myself already. haha..

And yet, other things that are inconvenient to blog about are happening that's throwing the direction in my life a little off course. For concerned friends, please don't worry. It's nothing bad. :) They are just things that got me thinking a lot broader, a lot deeper.

Really need to set aside time to list and plan things out, though time is again, not a luxury. But I know I can rest assured, that God will keep my life intact and in control. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa ha! I was just wondering when would you blog, and luckily you just did, if not, I would have nagged at you!

Poor thing, still so busy as ever?? That means that it will be hard to find a meet-up time again right?? And no photos...

Lionel Low said...

wa lucky. hahaha.. just in time huh? :P

Ya lor... a lot of things running in my head la. But still if wanna meet up still can one. Not difficult at all. It's just a lot of things to plan and set in course, but still got time for meet ups. :D

Photos wise ah... haha... Can't believe they are still hanging around. Too many already la. Will try and get them up soon! :)