Wednesday 4 April 2007

Imagini Visual DNA

3D just showed me this nice personality test website, called Imagini Visual DNA, just a while ago. I must say that it was pretty accurate.

Mmm.. but oh well, I don't really find it surprising though. I already know all about me, so I don't really need the system to tell me more about me. haha.. it was just a matter of entering my input, and they build the output from there!

BUT BUT BUT still~~ accurate for me. hahaha... better say this if not next time 3D no longer sends me any nonsense. haha.. feels like I'm poking myself right about... here? :P Well, at least they are clever to build this widget that I can put it here, so for all those who don't know much about me, can read from here. :)



================================================
Here's the extended info! They dint allow me to copy and paste the text, so I typed them all out! Nothing can stop me k? :P
  • Non-highlighted materials are accurate.
  • Very accurate ones are green.
  • Not accurate ones are red!
================================================

Personality: Mood
Dreamer
You're a bit of a romantic and like to get back to basics. The expanse of the wilderness is inspiring and you like landscapes that make you feel calm. When it comes to art, you have a traditional eye. You are passionate about history and skills that have been around for centuries, you believe truly great art stands the test of time. As for music, it's the soundtrack to your world. It gives you focus, and concentration - you might find it hard to switch off. Your choice of treat shows you love being a little bit naughty. Being good all the time is a bore. You've got a good sense of fun and maybe an infectious giggle.

Personality: Fun
Escape Artist
Oh - insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops. You've got a high sex drive and appetite for lurve. For kicks, you're definitely competitive and easily hooked... You like the discipline of honing your skills and getting really good at something. You tend to stamp your foot when things don't quite go your way! When it comes to holidays, you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending quality time with family and friends. What grosses you out? You favour the natural look and can't stand a pumped and plumped, plastic appearance.

Personality: Habits
New Wave Puritan
Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your little vices that keep you going. It is all part of the routine, you're a creature of habit. Your choice of drink shows that on the whole you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you have very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function - your environment has to be as stylish as you are.

Personality: Love
Love Bug
You're a real romantic and a bit of a dreamer. OK, life may not be a movie, but what's wrong with thinking it is? When you think of freedom, you think of love. The comfort of being loved makes you feel free with your thoughts and words - you're a love bug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha. BOOOOO. Call it nonsense?

THEN Y U SO FREE GO TYPE OUT ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS HAR NONSENSE KING? Hahaha.

Lionel Low said...

Well, as I said already in my blog, for those people who don't really know me!!!!

BOOOO!!!!

You never read carefully come and booo me already huh? BUAY PAISEH... hahaha...