Tuesday 28 November 2006

Tst Singapore?

I was doing my usual surfing in the forums and came across this guy who's asking for help. Well, I offered my help for him, but apparently what I tested in flash had no results as I needed his movieclips on stage for appropriate testing.

As usual, I simply asked him for it from the forums. In return, he said lots of belittling things, which I felt was totally unnecessary. If he had so much "secret" codes going on in his file, he could politely reject, and not return with loads and carts of sarcasm, thinking I want to rip his codes for my own use.

The worst part is when he mentioned, "Tst Singapore".

Well, he definitely fueled a great inner fire in me and I'm so pissed off. But anyway, I din't reply back as I knew what I needed was to pray rather than to get angry, and sin along with him.

Back to reality though, his comments did spur in me the want to become a more professional programmer.

I'll put both my name and Singapore's dot on the forums.

Here's the link if you're interested to find out the details.
http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?t=122615

3 comments:

Arul said...

That guy seems to be soo rude! Am sure someday u will get a chance to whip his a$$ ;o)

Glad that you took it at the right spirit, inspite of being angry on him :) And I know you will definitely grow up to be a star ;)

Good luck!

Lionel Low said...

Thanks bro. Sandy mention that he might have misinterpreted my tone?

I'm not sure, but I'm so sure about the belittling part and that he could have rejected politely.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm also here to support you!
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT~!

TURN UR FIRE INTO BLAZING POWER ARHHHHHHHHHHH~~~