Friday 17 November 2006

The Butterfly Effect


I must be crazy. Look at the time! It's 2am in the morning and I have to work the next day.

Can't pull myself away from my monitor though. I was just watching the dvd version of The Butterfly Effect. Man... Incredible.

For those of you who didn't have a chance to watch, it's highly recommended by me! Not that my review is oh so important, but it's really great to watch it. I remembered catching it in the theatre when it came out a few years ago, and I was already thinking what a mind blowing film it was.

Today, I watched the alternate ending. Still as great, though not as much a happy ending as the theatrical version. I'm not going to say anything other than this though, don't want to be a spoilers bringer.

Go watch it if you can. It'll be worth your time.

No comments: