Monday 20 November 2006

Flash Tutorials

The last few days had been a wild ride... I've run around the actionscript.org's forums and learnt a lot of things, not to mention also giving out a lot of tips and tricks about flash. I guess I know flash more than I think I know!

Kind of thinking, maybe it's time I create some tutorials and post them here~ In that way, if I noticed any similar posts, people can get redirected here! I can only start with simple tutorials for now though, as I'm still not a pro. But I believe practice makes perfect, I can track my progress too~

At a deeper level, I can learn a lot more by doing more examples and getting inspirations from the forums.

What a win-win situation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW now blogger can label your posts. I've been using the old version sia. saddened. nvm i go figure out when i've got time. haha. I link you & Arul in my blog~~