Thursday 16 November 2006

I'm a blogger!

Been procrastinating for very very long, as I never found the usefulness of blogs. Seems to me it's just a form of digital diary, where lots of people get caught for saying the wrong things, and being sued.

The change came recently, when I started working and met this colleague of mine. What an inspiration.

Seeing the things that he does with his blogs, like flash examples and sometimes about technology stuff, I began to think, "Yeah, why not I start doing something like that?".

In a way, it kinda acts like a log to my own progression as a person I guess.

So here's a new way to start things, by officially, being a blogger.

Just in case you want to check my friend out, his space is at http://arulprasad.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Arul said...

Welcome to the world of blogs and bloggers!

Hope to see some interesting posts in here.And thanks for a link to my page :o)

Good luck!