Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Nearly a week had passed by and I've finally finished the biggest thing I set out to do back in December: To clear my room. It was such a *monumental* task that it took me the whole month! It saw me throwing, cleaning, recycling and packing of all the papers, clothes, toys, bags and furniture. Simply madness stuff~

I purposed in my heart that till I finish clearing my room, I will not blog. Not at my geek blog, not at my Christian walk blog, not at my cell's blog, nowhere. And so I did, at least I try to.

There was a single exception when God called me to blog for a brother facing family issues. If it interests you, you can read my entry here and my brother Ezekiel's reply here. :)

So now that you have read this blog post, it only implies one thing. I'm happy to announce that I have a proper study area for the year 2009, a very clean room, and I hope I will not mess it up anytime soon. :P

In my next post, I will be penning down my new year's resolutions. I can't write it down now because it's past 11pm, and one of my new year's resolutions is to actually sleep by 11pm. :D

Till the next post then!

2 comments:

Harry Villanueva said...

Happy new year! haha this is soo late reaction. lol~

Congratulations for that monumental accomplishment of cleaning your room! I feel encouraged to clean my own room too... hehe~

Lionel Low said...

haha.. ok la. Not too late. :P Just approximately a week late that's all. :P

Go go go! clean it before you fly back to Philippines! So when you come back it'll be easier to just blow off the dust off even surfaces than uneven surfaces. :P

Anyway, check our cell's blog yo? ;)