Sunday 25 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Just a few days ago I just celebrated my 25th birthday, and then was facing my project's deadline, Saturday was helping out my parents, and today's Chinese New Year Eve and it'll be gone in a few more minutes!

Before I let anymore time slip by (and totally lose the opportunity or enthusiasm to blog about it), here's wishing everyone, again, a happy 牛 year! :D

Since it's the year of the ox, may everyone be charging forward towards their goals, and may success and prosperity fill your days! Here's handing you a gold nugget (virtually)~

HUAT AH! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lionel, I'm such a dodo! I forgot to wish you happy birthday, and it's already February!! I'm so sorry...

Happy belated birthday! =S

Lionel Low said...

haha... thanks! and don't be silly. :D You just extended my happiness into February! ;)