Monday 6 October 2008

A Lesson From Naruto

If you know the background story of why Naruto is trying so hard to improve his skills to find Sasuke, you'll probably be able to appreciate this quote better.

Anyhow, I never expected myself to be inspired by a quote from an anime. loL~ It just happened, and it's my pleasure to share it with you.

(The "I" in context, is Naruto, and the "you" is of course, Sasuke.)

If I keep walking without ever stopping, I'll make it to you!

That's perseverance man! It sort of relates to anything that you are pursuing in life. Of course, I'm not saying that you should disregard God's wisdom in pursuing whatever those things might be. For if it's not the will of God, the door will never be open in the first place.

Revelation 3:7
What he opens, no one can close;
and what he closes, no one can open.

However, if God has prompted you in more ways than one, keep faith in Him!

Whatever it is, keep doing. However hard it is, keep walking! God never promises a smooth sailing life with no hardships, but He did promise that He _will be with you_ every step of the way.

Be encouraged in His love! :)

No comments: