Sunday 11 February 2007

I Love You

Without You, who will I be? You shown me mercy and grace, and forgave me each time I went astray. You cared for me and comforted me when I am down. When I'm overburdened with work You stayed beside me, with me, and in me.

Without You, who will I be? Lord I feel Your omnipresence all around, every moment of a day. You kept me close, carried me when I can't walk anymore, loved me when I am so alone, sheltered me under your wings when the world is cruel and harsh.

Without You, who will I be? When I can't breathe You slowed me down, You made me lie down in green pastures, beside still waters. You are my sole provider of peace in my soul. And through You I have everything I ever needed.

Without You, who will I be? What will I become? Though I've done nothing to deserve Your love, You loved me nonetheless. If I sin and fall, you pick me up and still love me with Your grace. Oh Lord, what kind of love is this?

Father, I can do nothing else except to proclaim my love for You, forever and ever. I will dwell in Your house, and I will know that Your goodness and love will continue to follow me all the days of my life.

I love You.

Pslam 23 (NIV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

2 comments:

Raphaela said...

Very nice blog. You wrote it from the bottome of your heart? It's really very very nice. I would have thought it's copied from a verse in the bible or those spirtual books.

God will always walk with you no matter where you are =)

Lionel Low said...

Nice to have you here! Ok let's make it official.

* drum roll *
Welcome Gillian to my blog! :P
* ka-chiang!!! *

haha... pardon me for those lame sound effects. :D

Ya I wrote it down after service one sunday. I was so touched after the message from my pastor that I have to write something down. Share it with you someday ba. :)

Thanks for your encouragement too! And drop by often~!