Saturday 24 February 2007

Close Friends CNY Gathering

Each year, this seems to be the most happening gathering that me and my closest bunch of friends will be looking forward to.

I want to do a casting of characters to introduce each of my fellow friends, but I stupidly forgot to bring my camera today! Shit. haha... relying on them for the photos before I can do an introduction casting of characters with picture then. :P

Anyway, here's to you gals. :)

Xiao Fen, I forgive you for being so late (as usual!), and letting me wait so long! haha... No choice but to forgive you lah, since you've been my best friend since dunno when, don't want forgive must also forgive, for you always stand by me ma. :D

Shu Ling, many thanks for the great hospitality at your house! Been yearning to have a quick and simple dinner with you always since we work so near, but work timing so hard to fix. But still, really happy to see you finally. :) Oh ya, your boyfriend got shuai oh! Good catch. haha..

Sher, though I know that you won't be reading my blog, haha.. let's hope Xiao Fen pass the message then. Happy to see you too, and hoping that you and Da Wei tie the knot soon! Don't keep me waiting hor. :D

Liyan, wa... I dunno what to say. :D Very happy to see you till a bit lost for words, cos I know, it's really a once-in-a-year event then I'll get the chance to see you. Looking forward to the next time when we can get to see each other again. :)

Kim! haha.. funny that I'll include her name here right yan. Cos she can't even read yet. :P Well credits to you yan, cos you had a lovely daughter that loves to draw my face with pencils, kissing me, and doing the funny 地板动作. I'm already missing her smiles and her laughter, but I guess yan you'll have a tough time to teach her cos she seems to have inherited your temper. :D (Just kidding, don't beat me hor~). Oh ya, how can I forget. haha..

Happy 2nd birthday Kim!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Lionel Low said...

Wa! No need thank me de lor! It's me who needs to thank you for each year preparing so much things for us to eat.

Needless to say, I had definitely enjoyed myself. I've been looking forward since last year, which means I'm already looking forward to next year! :P

Nice leh, let me know when's the outing in due time!