Monday 17 November 2008

Let's Clean Things Up

Not that I'm spacing my day out, but I'm not getting much things done either. Too many things were crying out for attention in my mind that I just have to pour them out to my to-do lists. These in turn, requires clearing up too, but at the very least, they are no longer mind-bugging me for now. :S

It's amazing how much rubbish one can accumulate if there's no habitual clean ups. I used to have the constant self reminding discipline to clean things up but as some areas of my life, like work or my responsibilities, got busier, other areas suffered.

There's no secret now aye? My room *IS IN A MESS*. Neglected for too long, but I've been lazy for even longer. And guess what? Time flew so fast that the year is already drawing to an end. With no intention to spend my December holidays in that mess hole of mine, the decision was made.

Unbearable, I started clearing last night. Plowed through stacks of insurance papers, advertisements, newspapers, invoices, taxes, receipts, bills, snail mail spams, magazines, books, blah~ Lying on the floor were paper bags, collected either from events that I had attended or remnants after retail therapy. MY GOSH!

2 weeks is my deadline, and I planned to work on the serious load of crap everyday. There's no wonder that there's no photo to show you the embarrassing state of my room, *loL~*, but then again, I don't think I'll ever post any photos of my room _anyway_. :P

No comments: