Thursday 18 September 2008

No One

No one makes me cry like He does.
No one makes me happy like He does.
No one moves me like He does
No one loves me like He does.
No one saves me like He does.
No one touches me like He does.
No one else, except Him.

My days are filled with peace in the midst of worry.
My heart is renewed with strength in the midst of weakness.
My joy is made complete in Him.

To the end of days I will proclaim of His mercy and grace.
He Alone showed us mercy,
so that we do not face His wrath,
even of the sins we committed.
He Alone gave us grace,
that we may come stand holy before Him,
redeemed as His dear children.

I was hardened, but now made soft by His incessant love.
I yearn to see my Savior face to face,
in celebration of His amazing love.

In Him Alone, are all things made anew.
In Him Alone, am I made whole.

No one else.

No comments: