Wednesday 24 October 2007

First Time To VivoCity!

Yay... I'm no longer a mountain tortoise as at 21 Oct 2007. I had always assumed that I might be the last 23 year old in Singapore to visit this "new" shopping centre. sigh.. Even Arul has been there a few times according to him! And he's from India! I'm from Singapore! haha...

Ok you can stop laughing now. :P Haven't laugh enough meh. Anyway, that day I went shopping with Geri, and when we went into Toy'R'Us, I found it!!!!!!!!!!





...........





what?





:D







PROFESSOR'S CUBE!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm so lazy to write the details, since it's slightly outdated too. Check out Geri's post. haha..

2 comments:

yEnLiN said...

hahahaha~ i was laughing when i read ur post...lol...oops! anw our sch is near vivo. next time me and shan can meet up with u dere. U went vivo jus to go toy'r'us?

Lionel Low said...

Ermz... no la. Went to shop for my camera too ma. :D