Monday 1 January 2007

Welcome, 2007!

Being a new year, I decided that since I’ve started blogging, I might as well pen down some new year resolutions.

Blog for Our Daily Bread
Not entirely as what you think that this is. No, I’m not copying the Our Daily Bread text into the blog and posting it as my own. What I intend to do is, spend some time writing my thoughts after reading each entry daily. I believe this will be a good and consistent way to grow in faith in my Lord.

Read the bible in a year
This might be toughest to accomplish, with compliments to my job that is. Haha.. It will be a huge commitment on my part, but still I’ll keep to my Lord, for He makes all things possible.

Blog for Learning Language
Having started to learn Japanese recently, I find that I’m so forgetful. Maybe I’m getting old? I decided that another blog should be maintained, so that after every lesson, I can post up the new words that I had learnt. In this way, I have access to them whenever and wherever I needed them.

Flash Expert Certification
Though I know there’s still a lot for me to learn, I intend to get my expert certification this year. It has been a long term goal for me back in the days of Flash MX, but since I had to go for National Service, that goal waited till today. One variable still remains though, as Adobe announced that Flash 9 will be shipping this year. Guess I have to study even harder then! =P

Japanese Language Qualification
Though it seems lame, but still I hope to get some qualification for the effort I’m putting in to study my Japanese. Still have no idea where and how at this point in time, but well, when the time comes, you will know it from my blog. =)

Well, I’m sure as the new year comes along, there’s still plenty more things that I want to do and accomplish, but let this be my commitment for now.

As the saying goes, “Even if you do not meet your goals in time, you’re never too far behind”.

No comments: